Terms and Conditions – Reader Survey Prize Draw
1. The reader survey prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to certain residents of the UK aged 18 and over. Prize Draw void where prohibited by law.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of Buro Global Limited (BGL), their group companies or family members, freelance contributors, or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete and submit the online survey at https://burosurvey.typeform.com/to/XsWP9Y4F. Every question of the survey that is marked as mandatory must be completed. No purchase is necessary. Purchase does not enhance your chance of winning. If you have any questions about how to enter or otherwise in connection with the Prize Draw, please email us at email@example.com with “Reader Survey Prize Draw” in the subject line.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. The winner shall be the named respondent on the randomly selected winning survey submission.
6. BGL accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by BGL.
7. The Prize Draw opens at 12:00 on 5th July 2021 and closes at 23:59 on 31st July 2021. Entries received outside this time period will be void.
8. The winners will be selected by way of a random draw from all entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 2nd August 2021 at the office of BGL, located at 11 Cursitor Street, London EC4A 1LL.
9. The prize: 10x Beauty Packages from Rodial. The total approximate retail value of each package is £250. Only one winner per household. BGL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize that are not expressly included in the prize.
10. The winners will be notified by email on or before 6th August 2021. If a winner does not respond to BGL within 14 days of being notified of their win, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BGL shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these terms, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and BGL shall be entitled to select another winner.
11. The prize will be sent to the winner by post not later than 15 August 2021.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
13. BGL reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of similar value in the event that the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond our control.
By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to the collection, retention, usage and distribution of your personal information for the purpose of administering the Prize draw. The information supplied by you in the associated survey form such as name, city of residence, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address (the Prize Draw Data) will be used by us solely in connection with the Prize Draw unless you give us your consent to process your personal information for marketing or other purposes.
Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party except for the purpose of operating the Prize Draw and fulfilling prizes where applicable.
We will store your Prize Draw Data only for the length of time needed to select the winner(s) and award the prize(s), unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
All entrants have the right to access, rectify, oppose the processing of and delete any personal information collected through participation in the Prize draw.
Privacy and winner announcement
If you are the winner of the Prize draw you agree that we may list, publish or announce your name and city of residence in BGL website http://www.buro247.com in our sole discretion to indicate that a valid award took place. If you do not want your name and city of residence to be published by BGL or would like reduced information published by BGL, please contact us by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. BGL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. BGL further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
16. BGL reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of BGL in all matters relating to the Prize Draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. In the event that BGL permanently discontinues the Prize Draw pursuant to this paragraph, the entrants in the Prize Draw shall be released from their obligations to BGL under these Terms and Conditions.
17. BGL shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this Prize Draw where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
18. The Prize Draw and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19. Promoter: Buro Global Limited, 11 Cursitor Street, London EC4A 1LL.