The Drop: Printed BootsOur Printed Boots edit is window shopping for the soul. Or real shopping for yourself, of course. Add to basket
share the story
Winter is here, so it's time to start dressing from the feet up. This season’s favoured boot trend is actually fun enough to get you through the season without shoe boredom - come blizzard, sleet, or shine you will be stomping around with some bold feet.
Five Reasons to Lust after, or Live in:Printed Boots
- Printed boots have been making a slow-burn return for a couple of seasons and they look set to become your favourite footwear. The key to making them feel fresh? Go for bold, graphic or arty with prints and stay away from dainty florals that feel like toddler shoes from Clarks.
- Statement boots will easily take over from your ‘I will just buy black as it goes with everything’ pair to upgrade your off-duty outfits.
- For those who love to take things a step further, try full print clash for maximalist impact: think 90s Kenzo, Pucci and everything Dries Van Noten. Don’t hold back.
- Step up your black-tie game and add something bold on your feet. For those evenings when you need to stay classic, a bold boot is the perfect accent to make sure you don’t lose all your personality in the formalities.
- As boots are normally an investment spend, going for a bold print may not seem sensible for the wallet, but hold tight. If you prefer a tonal palette, a monochrome pair will prove surprisingly versatile.
Sold? go bold
Graffiti Tabi boots, £ 830
ZEBRA-PRINT BOOTS, £760
So Kate Booty, £ 785
share the storyExplore more