The Drop: Feathered HeelsOur feathered heels edit is window shopping for the soul.
Five Reasons to Lust after, or Live in...Feathered Heels
1. Feathered heels are the absolutely extra traffic stopping shoes, that without a doubt should never under any circumstances be worn in the rain. But then, they’re traffic stopping, so black cabs should not be an issue, which is an obvious bonus.
2. They will make you want to go out when you really don’t want to go out. You know, it’s cold, you can’t be bothered, you didn’t nap today but the thing is, your shoes are singing to you from the corner of the room. They are Party Shoes and they need to party. ‘Put me on immediately’ they say. So you will.
3. You will be elevate literally any outfit to street-style levels of brilliance. Black joggers, sweatshirt and feathered heels? Hold the front page.
4. Obviously a sound investment due to their style longevity. If they recollect old Hollywood, but are are a legitimate trend now, they will definitely last forever.
5. They give a beautiful silhouette, especially around the ankles, which makes them the little black dress of the shoe world.
Sold? Then shop.
These are the perfect evening dress companion, adding some old Hollywood to a new look. Choose a length that finishes just above the ankle so that you give your statement heels a space to shine.
LILY ANKLE BOOTS
If the boots are giving you enough ‘extra’ for one outfit, pair with straight cut jeans, a relaxed tee and cropped jacket to create the perfect Hi-Lo.
How to dramatise a day time outfit. The low heels make these a practical all-day choice and the feather trim will add some spice to your what-I-wore-to-work get up.
THE RICKI SANDAL
Hold back on the colour, you are already making a solid statement with these heels so add them to any black outfit to make the colour pop.
Somehow these feel a little more casual, (we said a little), so are perfectly paired with some oversized tailored trousers. The masculine overtones will balance out the delicacy of the kitten heel.