CharityBuzz is offering the chance to meet one of the most iconic fashion editors of all time: Anna Wintour. For a cool $25,000 one lucky winner will be given a the opportunity to meet Wintour, all in the name of charity...
And it doesn't just include a meet with the famed Vogue editor, the winner will also get to tour the magazine's new offices, see the iconic fashion closer, watch a photoshoot take place, sit front row at a fashion show, luxe Vera Wang clothes, a Michael Kors bag, a Serena Williams-signed copy of the magazine, and Irene Neuwirth earrings.
The auction page reveals:
"This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you and a guest to take a fascinating tour of the New York City offices of Vogue, including the Vogue fashion closet. During your tour, you will have a unique opportunity to meet one of the most important and influential figures in the fashion world-Vogue's editor-in-chief, Anna Wintour.
This priceless fashion package includes:
- -Meet-and-greet for two people with Anna Wintour at the Vogue offices in New York City.
- -Tour of the Vogue offices, including the Vogue Fashion Closet, for two people.
- -Two tickets to a New York Fashion Week show in either February 2016 or September 2016.
- -$1,000 gift certificate for Vera Wang on Mercer Street in New York City and private tour of the showroom for two people.
- -Day of beauty at the John Barrett Salon in New York City for one person, which includes a coveted haircut or style with Mr. Barrett and a luxurious manicure and pedicure.
- -Designer It Bag: Michael Kors Miranda EW Black Leather Tote.
- -Irene Neuwirth 18k Yellow Gold 4 Drop Earrings.
- -One Serena Williams Vogue issue signed by Serena Williams.
- -Admission for two people to watch a Vogue photoshoot in New York City